Description:Beasley Broadcast Group Philadelphia has an immediate opening for a full time Promotion Director for WRDW-FM (Wired 96.5). Candidate must be a creative thinker, highly organized, able to work in a fast-paced, demanding and unpredictable environment with constant deadlines. Candidate must be able to maintain the relationship between programming and sales, including coordination of sales promotions and fulfilling client and listener needs in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage and lead the department and create new, fun and profitable events
• Plan, execute and track revenue-generating marketing and promotional events and contesting that take place on-air, on-line and on-site as well as implementing all aspects of contesting.
• Manage content and ensuring all minimum quotas are met for the station web site and social media sites, including the creation of engaging content to generate online traffic
• Create client promotions and promotional proposals with Program Director and Sales Managers
• Responsible for maintaining costs within department budget
• Participate at station promotional events as necessary, including set-up and breakdown promotional equipment/materials for on-site promotional, sales and charity events
The successful candidate will be creative, highly motivated, organized and a team player with attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task. All employees are also expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations. In addition, the right candidate:
• Must have solid organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong social media skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software as well as the ability to learn additional proprietary programs required for job execution
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evening hours, as necessary
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record
• Related experience is required, preferably in radio or media and a college degree in marketing or communications is preferred
Last Date for consideration:12/8/13
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party no later than the date noted above.
Contact:Dan Hunt, Program Director, WRDW-FM, 555 East City Ave, Suite 330, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 email@example.com [No Phone Calls Please]
Beasley Broadcast is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WXTU and WRDW are seeking hard-working, money-motivated Account Executives for full-time sales positions. Minimum of two years sales experience required. Background in broadcasting is a plus. Candidates must provide their own transportation.
Last date for consideration: Open
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|BBGI Philadelphia PA - EEO PFR - 04.01.13 (FINAL).pdf||111.04 KB|